Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tagged by YY

Since this post is posted on 31st August a.k.a. Merdeka Day, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Malaysians
Happy Merdeka!

Do take note that the fight for independance did not end on August 31st, 1957. The freedom and rights of the people is still under threat from corruption, cronyism and racism. Together we shall fight for a true Merdeka!

Jalur Gemilang51st Merdeka Logo

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
Probably yes... but is the time right?

2 ) Describe urself in one word.
Serious. What do you think?

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
It takes both hands to clap.

4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Not really. That isn't real love anyway, so don't bother.

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
What's life without love?

6 ) What's the best thing to do with the one you love?
Depends on who.

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
Go to heaven.

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
I guess not.

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Life's like that.

10 ) What would yo say to playboys/playgirls?
You live your life and I live mine.


[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1 ) Best place to cry?
Home.

2) Who do you love the most?
My family.

3 ) Tell us about ur dream last night?
I slept soundly.

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
Yes.

5 )The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
No idea.

The last person..
-you had a beer with?
My family.

-you went to the movies with?
My family. Watched The Chronicles or Narnia: Prince Caspian.

-you talked on the cell phone with?
My mum.

-you hugged?
My pillow.

-you yelled at?
My brother (yeah, a long time ago).

In the last week have you..
~Kissed someone?
Nope.

~Danced crazy?
Never.


Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
Can't remember.

If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
Live this life to the fullest.

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
A trip to everywhere.

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
No reasons for that.

Are you old fashioned?
Sometimes old is gold.

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Both.

What thing would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
My computer.

5 Facts About Me:
Friendly
Forgetful
Open minded
Lazy
Thoughtful


5 Things that Scares Me:
Nothing scares me.. except my wild imaginations.

7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
Lazy to get songs to listen... If you want to know, listen to the music playing on my blog.

7 Words/Things I Always Use:
"Huh?"
"OK"
"Errr..."
"Uh huh"
"Really?"
"Wa..."
"Eh..."



I tag...

Introducing Foundation bloggers @ Nottingham:

Thousand apologies to those that I've missed out. Do drop me a line if you want to get your blog noticed, especially by Dr. Khiew!

To old friends... I haven't forgotten you! You sure kena the next tag if there is one!

No comments:

Post a Comment