Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tagged by Sze Wei

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time: 12.43 pm
Name: WJ
Sisters: No
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 11 (inches?)
Height: 180+ cm
Where do you live: Melaka (Home), University of Nottingham campus (Study).

Favourite drinks: Fruit juice.
Favourite breakfast: Dim sum.
Have you ever Been on a plane: Few times (only recently).
Swam in the ocean: Ocean? No. Sea, yes.
Fallen asleep at school: Definitely.
Broken some one's heart: Maybe.
Fell off your chair: Can't remember...
Saved e-mails: E-mail storage is big nowadays... I delete only spam.
What is your room like: Normal room.
What's right beside you: My laptop.
What is the last thing you ate: Potato bread.


Ever Had

Chicken pox: Never. I'd been vaccinated!
Sore throat: Of course... and it can cause me fever...
Stitches: Looks like no.
Broken nose: Never.

Do you Believe in love at first sight: Who knows?
Like picnics: Love it.
Who was/were the last person You danced with: I don't dance.
Last made you smile: I smile with just about anybody.


Today did you

Talk to someone you like: No.
Kissed anyone: No.
Get sick: No.
Talk to an ex: No ex.
Miss someone: My friends.
Eat: I eat everyday.

Best feeling in the world: Achievement
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: What would people think?
What's under your bed: Air
Who do you really hate: I forgive and forget.
What time is it now: 1.06 am


Random

Is there a person who is on your mind now: The one who tagged me (thinking why she tagged me with all these dumb questions...)
Do you have any siblings: That was in the beginning section...
Do you want children: Why not?
Do you smile often: Quite.
Do you like your hand-writing: Hope you can read it.
Are your toe nails painted: You'll never see me do it.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My bed is the best.
What color shirt are you wearing now: Light yellow.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Bathing.
When did you cry last: (Secret)
Are you a friendly person: Usually.
Do you have any pets: No. My parents don't like.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Heaven knows.
Did you hold hands with the person who means anything to you now: No because nobody...
Do you sleep with the TV on: A few times.
What are you doing right now: Doing this.
Have you ever crawled through a window: I don't think so... Windows here are mostly grilled... And I don't want to risk my life.
Can you handle the truth: Nothing more important than the truth.
Are you too forgiving: Maybe.
Are you closer to your mother or father: Equal.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: My parents.
How many people can you say you've really loved: My family.
Do you eat healthy: Tried to.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: No ex.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: No.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: You should know.
Are you confident: Most of the time, but not arrogant.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
Kids stuff.

5 things on my to-do list
Lots of stuff.

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Kit Kat
2. Twisties
3. Pringles
4. Potato wedges
5. French fries

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Travel to space
2. Invest
3. Buy big house and car
4. Buy cool stuff
5. Donate!

5 of my bad habits
No need to talk about that.

5 places I have lived in:
1. My mother's womb
2. Melaka
3. University of Nottingham campus
4. My grandmother's house in Penang
5. Many hotels

5 jobs I've had
1. Student
2. Blogger
3. Brother
4. Car washer (at home)
5. Painter (at home)


I Tag

Dead people (those that haven't updated their blogs for a long time):
Hou Ket
Han Way
Wei Di
++ Lazy to mention those who are beyond dead

For heavan's sake, update your blogs!

1 comment: