Sunday, October 5, 2008

When a Man Loves a Woman (Tagged by Benjamin)

I can't believe I took half a month to get this tag posted! Sorry Ben. The reason is simple: I don't have enough songs in my laptop to do this tag! Nevertheless, I find this tag interesting, so I got a CD which has a collection of English songs I downloaded in 2005 from home just to get this thing done. I wonder what songs would appear...




RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.


1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Only You - Cliff Richards & Sarah Brightman (Only you are okay. I'm not okay. Neither is this.)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Endless Love - Lionel Ritchie & Diana Ross (I love everyone endlessly...)

3. What do you like in a gal?
Words - Bee Gees (I like the way she talks... and writes...)

4. How do you feel today?
Strangers In The Night - Frank Sinatra (I'm scared...)

5. What is your life's purpose?
Every Woman in the World - Air Supply (Own every woman in the world... HAHAHA!)

6. What is your motto?
Wedding Song - Tracy Chapman (Yeah... own and marry every woman!)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Silent Night, Holy Night - Frank Sinatra (I slept too soundly, is it?)

8. What do your parents think of you?
Colours of the Wind - Vanessa Williams (I'm great!)

9. What do you think about very often?
For Your Eyes Only - Sheena Easton (Only you can see what I'm thinking...)

10. What is 2 + 2?
All I Have to Do Is Dream - Everly Brothers (I can count while sleeping.)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
The Sound of Silence - Simon and Garfunkle (He is quiet but loud...)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
You're The One That I Want - Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta (Yes... I want you!)

13. What is your life story?
Amazing Grace - Celine Dion (Very high class one...)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Unbreak My Heart - Whitney Houston (My heart is too broken... Unbreak my heart first...)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Have I Told You Lately that I Love You - Rod Stewart (I hope I didn't forget!)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Grease is the Word - Bee Gees (Slip sliding on the dance floor...)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Save Your Kisses For Me - Natasha Thomas (Kiss me goodbye!)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Enchanted - The Platters (I love daydreaming...)

19. What is your biggest fear?
The End Of The World - Skeeter Davis (How true!)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Total Eclipse of The Heart - Bonnie Tyler (My heart is eclipsed... All my secrets are hidden!)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Elton John (A little too romantic...)

22. What will you post this as?
When a Man Loves a Woman - Rod Stewart (Hey! This post has nothing to do with human sexuality!)

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Picture - Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow (Take photos!)

24. You tag?
Under the Boardwalk - Drifters (Hey there... those under the broadwalk... you're tagged!)

No comments:

Post a Comment