Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged by Sze Wei

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Well, now I know her true colours...

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Get rich.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
John McCain (US elections today; I support Obama).

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Put in a deposit account. At 5% per year, I can get 50 million a year, which is equivalent to 4.2 million a month! Then I will buy stuff, invest, buy stuff, donate, travel...

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Maybe... Love is blind?

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both.

7. Do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Why not?

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
There's nothing I can do...

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Happy? Yes. Extremely happy? I will be if I get one billion dollars... Then I can put the money into the bank, and then...

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Stress. Young's modulus too low perhaps.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
An engineer contributing to the advancement of humankind.

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
My family and friends.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Although I don't know her very well, but she seems to be quite a well-rounded person.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Depends on how poor is poor or how rich is rich. Also, life is constantly changing so I'm unlikely to be stuck in either situations.

15. (a)What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Bathe. (Boring, huh?)
15(b)What is your mood now?
Tired.

16. (a)Your favourite weather is?
Cloudy.
16.(b) Would you give all in a relationship?
Most but not all, unfortunately.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Simple: The one I love most.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I forgive but not forget, because I can't erase my own memory...

19. Would you suffer now and enjoy later or the opposite?
Life is a cycle of suffering and enjoying; but I do love it when it's my time to enjoy!

20. Who are u planning to tag next?
YY (In return for the latest tag).

No comments:

Post a Comment