Saturday, August 22, 2009

Last day at TMpoint Melaka

One and a half months... and my part-time job as a HP Broadband PC (BBPC) promoter had ultimately came to an end yesterday. There are lots of things that happened during that time that will serve as perfect blogging material, but due to tiredness (just had a game of DotA and it's late), I'll let the pictures do the talking first.

IMG_5301
TMpoint Melaka at Gajah Berang.

IMG_5297
My HP BBPC booth.

IMG_5305
Me with TMpoint counter staff. From left: Kak Siti, Kak Akmar, Kak Nane and Kak Ramlah. Thanks for helping me with new BBPC applications!

IMG_5306
Posing with Encik Yussaini, Customer Service Consultant.

IMG_5308
Me with (from left) SME Consultant Kak Su and TM trainees Kila and Nani.


Last but not least...

IMG_5307
TMpoint Team Leader Encik Firdaus and myself.


Nice working with you guys and happy fasting!


P.S.: Hope to get another update on my job posted soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment