Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tagged by Loo Han

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : WJ
Birth Date : 12 July 1990
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Not sure
Righty or lefty : Righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Malaysian Chinese Hokkien
My Fears : The future, extreme heights
My Weaknesses : Unable to overcome my weakness
My Perfect Pizza : Any pizza + xtra cheese

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : Another day...
My bedtime : 11pm - 2am
My most missed memory : Primary and secondary school days

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : I would rather avoid them
McDonald or Burger King : Burger King's burgers are the best!
Single or grouped dates : Single
Adidas or Nike : Any brand would do... Quality + comfort matters
Tea or Nestea : What's the difference?
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappuccino sounds nicer, but haven't tasted before

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : Smoking is bad for health
Curse : Occasionally
Take a shower : Who doesn't?
Have a crush : Yes
Think you've been in love : Not really
Go to school : I'm going to a UNIVERSITY! Currently wasting time at MHS.
Want to get married : Why not?
Believe in yourself : Most of the time

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Alcohol : Occasionally
Gone to the mall : I don't live in a kampung
Been on stage : Yes
Eaten sushi : Yes
Dyed your hair : Never thought of trying

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : Never
Changed who you were to fit in : Depends

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : 28 to 30

LAYER 9 : IN A GIRL...
Best eye colour : Brown
Best hair colour : Natural
Short hair or long hair : Moderately long
Best height : Hard to find one taller than me
Attitude : Supportive, not too overly ambitious

LAYER10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Reflecting about myself
Hour ago : Surfing the internet
4.5 hours ago : Eating dinner
1 month ago : Form 6 Orientation
Year ago : Enjoying Form 5

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : This world
I feel : Worried about my future
I hate : Lies
I hide : My secrets
I miss : My secondary school days
I need : To learn to be an adult

LAYER 12 : TAGGING 5 PEOPLE
Those that haven't responded to tags - Wei Di, Kee Weng, Khuan Yew, Jude (I hope he hasn't given up blogging).
Plus: YY

No comments:

Post a Comment