Friday, July 18, 2008

New HP number

Just to let you guys know that I’ll be switching from DiGi Prepaid to Maxis Postpaid supplementary line. Too bad I can’t keep my phone number. My new number will be as follows:

012-3512XXX

where XXX comes from my previous phone number.

I decided not to post my full number here out of security concerns. If anybody here wants my full number, do contact me by whatever means you have, be it MSN, e-mail or whatever way you can think of – or simply ask somebody who knows.

Anyway here is, just for old time’s sake, an evolution of my handphone number:
016-6977811 (expired in 2006) >> 016-6492XXX >> 012-3512XXX (now)


P.S.: Today is Friday (although it's late)! Like my Form 6 counterparts, I do not have classes over the weekends, so school's out and yay, I'm back in my home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment